European Spallation Source (ESS) Vacancies : find out more here
GSI Job Offers : find out more here
The Department of Accelerators, Cryogenics and Magnetism (DACM) of the CEA-Saclay Institute of Research on the Fundamental laws of the Universe (IRFU) has an opening of a position for an experienced engineer in RF systems for Accelerators.
- SPIRAL2 PROJECT is looking for a Post doc (in GANIL, France) for the beam commissioning of the new superconducting linac accelerator.
- FAIR is offering an interesting job opportunity for an experienced engineer, fellow, or post-doc : click here for more details
- BNL is looking for two post-docs to work on simulation on coherent scattering experiments for light sources
- ICMAB in Barcelona is seeking for a candidate to work in High field Superconductors’ technology for particle accelerators
- Open position at PSI for a Magnet Engineer. More details here:www.psi.ch/pa/job-opportunities/1853
- Rostock University is opening a PhD/Post Doc position : click here for more details
- A.D.A.M SA seeks to appoint an Accelerator Physicist
The department Operation Accelerator BESSY II is looking for: Physicist (m/f) for radiation protection
If you are under 40 or within 5-years of your PhD date, and you have a good idea and a dream, please consider applying for this program in Korea !
Synchrotron SOLEIL, centre français de rayonnement synchrotron, recrute un/une Physicien(ne) Accélérateurs
Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste is looking for candidates 2 positions as Accelerator Physicist at FERMI
Diamond Light Source has open positions for Senior Insertion Device Physicist / Insertion Device Physicist / Graduate Insertion Device Physicist
CLSI is looking for candidates to fill the position of Accelerator Operations and Development Manager.
Vacancies at Belgian Nuclear Research Centre : Accelerator Physicist
Brookhaven National Laboratory is looking for candidates to work on software developments, simulations for X-ray optics and related applications:
Beam Dynamics in the ThomX electron storage ring: PhD Position at LAL Orsay (Paris)
The thesis is part of the ThomX project, which aims at developing an intense and compact X- ray source for use in a medical environment or art history. Both experimental and theoretical, this PhD position offers a unique experience during the commissioning of a new accelerator.
A first evaluation of the student applications will be done during January for the first wave of ED PHENIICS Thesis Scholarship Award. Applications should be sent no later than March/April.
Postdoc opening on the Mu2e experiment, based at Fermilab, open to accelerator physicists
BNL is looking for a postdoc in accelerator physics/control
Laboratoire de Physique des Gaz et des Plasmas, Orsay, France
Marie Curie EASITrain: Recruitment of 15 young researcher positions
Massachussets Institute of Technology Postdoc Position
GANIL, Caen, France PhD proposal 2017
Study and characterisation of the SPIRAL2 BPM diagnostics